Spacing issue in template preview
Unnecessary spaces are inserted into a word in Preview of Free form Email in SI.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Try to create a correspondence.
2. Select role as 'Inquirer' and language as 'English' and click on submit.
3. Select 'Struct-Email/Struct-Fax/Struct-Letter' as correspondence type.
4. Select correspondence as 'Free form Email'.
5. Click on Next and Next again.
6. Edit the header/body/closing segments and provide some data after some line breaks.
7. Click on preview and observe that some spaces are inserted between the words/messages.
The 'Word Wrap' in AssembleHeader/AssembleBody/AssembleClosing/AssembleBodyTickler1/AssembleBodyTickler2 rules is creating the problem and inserting spaces in between a word. Below is the screen shot.
The word wrap is used for SWIT messages and not for Struct Email/Letter/Fax. So removed the word wrap in all the rule segments.
The HFIX-24916 resolves the reported behavior.
0% found this useful