Special symbols changes to ASCII code
SummaryIn a Field Value rule a property value which has special symbols, is referenced.
At runtime when the Field Value is rendered on screen these special symbols are getting changed to their ASCII code.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce1. In the aplication create Property. Note, that property should be Text type.
2. Create Field Value with text and this property. Field Value should have type "pyCaption".
3. Create a Section.
4. Fill properties of dynamic layout as on the picture (container format - Drop Zone, Checkboxes "Defer load content" and "Display header and title" are filled, in the container settings Title - choose "field value" and choose our field value form the step 2)
5. Create Data Transform to fill the property from step 1 with value with some symbols with special symbols like brackets ().
6. Create a Case with simple flow.
7. Create FlowAction. Fill Section filed with our section from step 3.
8. Fill Pre-processing on the Flow Action with data transform from step 5-6. Fill connector on the flow with FlowAction from the step 8.
9. Create a case. Value of the property have ASCII symbols instead of brackets.
Root CauseThe exisiting crossScriptingFilter is causing symbols to ASCII characters.
Published February 10, 2017 - Updated February 23, 2017