Spell Checker does not recognize supplimental dictionary
When a supplemental dictionary is added, the Spell Checker does not suggest corrections from that dictionary.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add custom .tlx file with the user specified values under supplemental dictionary in spell checker properties.
2. Add RTE in a section and run the case.
3. Write some texts that are present in the new tlx file.
4. Observe that the words are not recognized.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
When an external tlx file is referred under supplemental category, it is not picking up the new values as the session is not getting refreshed properly to pick up the values.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Instead of adding new tlx file in Supplemental category, update the user file with the new values.
2. Call Reload activity which is in "Data-SpellChecker-Properties" class with Locale as "EN_US" .
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.