Strategy Rule missing reference arrows caused by Draft Mode
In a Strategy Rule, when using Set Property shape to reference another Set Property, a dotted blue arrow should be displayed in the canvas. This does not occur when the Strategy Mode is in the Draft Mode
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create a Strategy Rule in Draft mode
2) Include a Set Property shape A
3) Create another Set Property shape B.
4) In Set Property shape A use Expression Builder to reference property in shape B.
4) Save the Strategy Rule. The blue dotted line between shape A and shape B does not get generated as expected.
5) Check in the rule.
6) Check out the rule.
7) Turn off the Draft mode and save the rule.
8) Check in the rule.
9) Check out the rule.
10) Create a new Set Property shape C.
11) In Set Property shape A use Expression Builder to reference property in shape C. Submit the change, the blue dotted line is now correctly generated between AB and AC.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules