Switching application is not fetching correct dashboard widget
When switching between applications, the system displays the default dashboard widget instead of the widget created for the application to which the user has switched to. The dashboard widgets created are published to the access groups.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new dashboard widget for an application (for example, Alpha) which is based on Pega Insurance.
- Create a new dashboard widget for another application (for exmaple, Beta) which is based on Pega Customer Service for Insurance .
- Set up two different access groups. Each of the access groups point to the Alpha and Beta applications respectively.
- Set up an operator ID with these two access groups where the the Alpha access group is set as the default.
- Log in to the Pega application. The newly created dashboard widget for Alpha displays.
- Use the Switch application functionality to switch to application Beta. The new dashboard widget pertaining to Beta does not display. Instead, the default widget displays.
- Repeat the above steps making Beta access group as the default access group. The same issue occurs.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Switching applications does not clear the existing dashboard related data pages. Hence, the same dashboard displays though the access group is different.
0% found this useful