Table Rule in Section doesn't work on expanding section in IE 11
A section is configured to contain multiple columns and to use Table rules. On expanding this section, the section width does not adjust automatically. This occurs in the Internet Explorer 11 browser.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a section with an expandable header.
- Include a table in the section.
- In the Operations tab, check the master detail.
- Include a detail flow action and Template name.
A third-party product issue: Internet Explorer 11 browser.
Internet Explorer 11 browser does not support Flex related CSS styles. Therefore, the responsiveness of the screen is not adjusted.
Perform the following local-change:
- Open the flow action section.
- Open the Cell properties of the parent dynamic layout of that section.
- Open the Presentation tab.
- Change the Optimize layout to Static legacy layout. Similarly, modify the child dynamic layouts.
Published September 6, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.