Table with a vertical scroll scrolls to the top on editing
A table with a vertical scroll, scrolls to the top on adding or editing a row on the it. This occurs on the Internet Explorer browser.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a table with enough rows to have a vertical scroll
- Have the row editing be inline and onClick
- Add a row or select a dropdown in the row on the Internet Explorer browser
An issue with Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) attribute display:flex on the Internet Explorer browser.
Perform the following local-change:
- Go to the Presentations tab in the Dynamic layout settings
- Change the Layout mode to Legacy code
0% found this useful