Task appears twice in interaction driver navigation panel
Duplicate tasks appear on left navigation panel.
Error MessagesNot Applicable.
Steps to Reproduce1. Login with credentials as cscsysadmin/install.
2. Create a sample case (a task in Customer Service for communications portal).
3. Launch "Interaction Portal".
4. Create a New case, New->Demo Screen Pops->Demo Pop - ABC(or any user).
5. Click "Add Task" on left navigation panel.
6. Observe that a pop up window appears, select the task created in step 2.7. Scroll down and click on "Add Task(s)".
8. Click on "Done" on warning page, if appears.
9. Observe that the selected task is appearing twice in the left navigation panel, every time it is added.
Root Cause"D_CPMServiceCaseRecents" data page is responsible for loading recent items in the left navigation panel. When a new task is added and a new harness is created, an entry is made in the "D_CPMServiceCaseRecents" data page.
Again, when perform harness is called for the same task a duplicate entry is made in the data page. Thus resulting in display of duplicate task in navigation panel.
ResolutionUser must select "Skip create harness" option, under Flow>Process(Tab)>Skip create harness(Checkbox).
Once this option is checked, every time new harness will not be created, thus duplicate entries are avoided in "D_CPMServiceCaseRecents" data page.
Published July 22, 2016 - Updated August 3, 2016