Thai language font displays incorrectly in generated PDF file
When using HTMLToPDF activity, Thai language displays incorrectly in the generated PDF file.
Steps to Reproduce
- Copy the Thai fonts to the server.
- Update the servpath in the pyPDFSettings activity.
- Create a Rich Text Editor (RTE) and enter Thai content.
- Click the Export to PDF button.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment.
The required fonts were not in the Font folder.
Perform the following local-change:
- Download the required Fonts files.
- Click Install after opening the Font file.
- Navigate to the Control Panel/Appearance and Personalization\Fonts and copy the required font.
- Add the copy of the Font folder in the server.
0% found this useful