Tooltip for Date picker not localized
When configuring a Date picker, the Helper text is configured as 'Icon with an overlay on hover'. At runtime, the Tooltip displays the name of the Helper text field value instead of the localized value.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a Date picker on a section with the Helper text set to 'Icon with an overlay on hover'.
- Enter the name of the field value containing the Helper text value.
- Configure the corresponding field value for pyCaption.
- Open the section at runtime.
Helper text is configured with an icon. The source for the Helper text value is a field value. During runtime, the localized value is not rendered for the Helper text. The field value is created with pyCaption instead of pyTooltip for the Helper text and Tooltip.
Perform the following local-change:
- Create the Field value for Helper text and Tooltip with pyTooltip instead of pyCaption.
- Use the corresponding pyTooltip file and not the pyToolTip (upper case T in the middle) file.