Tree Grid does not work properly for Child mandatory checks
User has used tree grid with some mandatory fields which validates properly for all cases. But while adding a child case to the tree grid, the mandatory checks works fine for parent case, but does not work for child cases.
No error validation, if select mandatory fields option is not selected for child cases.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Section and add a tree grid.
2. Add some mandatory properties and mark them as required by clicking the required check box.
3. During run time try to add child to the tree grid the mandatory check. The checks which is marked as required works fine for parent and does not work for child.
User has not installed Hfix-21527 suggested as part of resolution to the SR-127922 properly.
Following are the local-change steps:
1. Re-install the Hfix-21527 again.
2. For Rule-Utility-Function (RUF) changes to take effect, click "Generate Function" in the RUF and save the sections containing tree-grid again.
3. Save the sections to resolve the issue.
0% found this useful