UI exception occurs and Negative test cases blocked when testing
Internet Explorer browser displays UI exception and blocks Negative test cases while testing. This occurs when using currency control in a repeating grid with Master details setup.
There has been an issue; please consult with your administrator
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a repeating grid with Master details setup
- Configure a Currency Control for any of the grid fields.
- Enter negative input for the currency field and confirm that the error is generated.
- Save the date with that error message and view the error screen.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment.
Perform the following local-change:
- Use a Property as Text. Ensure that the UI control is empty.
- Perform Validation using the Validation rule.
Published May 7, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.