Unable to add more rows in the Repeating Row layout
Unable to add rows more than 51 in a Repeating Layout. The screen is shown with an error message.
Stop running script error in a popup box.
Steps to Reproduce
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules.
1. The user has a section with more than 51 fields in Row Repeat Grid Layout with two more layouts containing other fields.
2. Add icon for the Row Repeat Layout is defined as follows in the Auto-Generated HTML:
3. Adding more number of rows in the Row Repeat layout causes entire section to refresh.
4. On every refresh a new unique ID is generated. The inline script tags are increased.
6. User could not able to add more than 51 fields in the row and getting the 64KB exception.
This issue is resolved by hotfix item HFIX-10166
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.