Unable to add notes in 360 screen for a Service case
Unable to add notes in 360 screen after launching a Service case in an Interaction. Notes section changes to read-only and a new note is created.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to System and launch interaction portal
- Create a new Interaction
- Launch a Service case
- Add notes
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. Editable setting does not work for NotesSectionByAccount section at user's end.
- Apply HFix-38860
- Perform the local change:
- Open CPMAccountData
- Remove NotesSectionByAccount section include
- Add a Dynamic Layout and include NotesSectionByAccount section in it
4. In the Edit Options of the presentation tab of SectionInclude, select Editable
5. Save the changes
Published January 5, 2018 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.