Unable to connect to InterQual environment
Integration does not work and you receive a blank frame and a script error when logging in.
You have followed the procedure stated in the below PDN document on McKesson InterQual Integration Solution For The Care Management Framework Technical primer.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a custom Auth flow.
2. Include the InterQual scripts in the harness. Update the CMFMKScript with the InterQual environment URL.
3. Create a flow action similar to InvokeGuidelines.
4. Create a data transform similar to GuideLineSetup.
5. Call the data transform in the pre-action of the flow action.
6. Create a section similar to what CMF uses in InvokeGuidelines.
7. Update the MKRequestFrame section to show the iframe (by updating the DIV visibility or by calling the function showCERMEDiv).
8.Run the flow.
The root cause of this problem is an error/omission in product documentation.
The PRPC and McKession InterQual integration requires same domain orgin policy to be satisfied. The current design imbeds the InterQual application into an iframe in PRPC. There is communication from the PRPC UI to the iframe and from the iframe back to PRPC. This design therefore requires that both PRPC and Interqual are accessible from the same domain, that is the same hostname and port for the URL for accessing both applications.
The explanation for this behavior is as follows
There are several ways to accomplish this same domain orgin policy:
1. Install the InterQual application on the same server as PRPC. Not the same JVM, but a different JVM on the same server.
2. Use a proxy configuration so both applications can be accessible from the same hostname and port but are still installed on seperate servers.
Using Apache mod_proxy example:
In this example PRPC is already accessible through Apache using a standard application server plugin, WebSphere or WebLogic plugin. The requirement is to also get the content for Interqual using the following mod_proxy rules:
ProxyPass /rm http://<Interqual Host:port>/rm nocanon
ProxyPassReverse /rm http:/<Interqual Host:port>/rm
These settings assume "/rm" is the context root of the Interqual server.
Apache would use the application server plugin for obtaining content from PRPC.
Apache mod_proxy would be used for getting content from InterQual.
Then both PRPC and InterQual can be accessed through the same apache server host: