Unable to delegate Data Types rule for Pega CS Framework
Unable to delegate Paragraph rule and Data type rules in the Pega Platform or with the Pega Customer Service (CS) application.
Steps to Reproduce
Scenario 1: Delegate a Data type/table.
- Delegate a Data type by clicking on Actions > Delegate.
- Enter Access Group and Title.
- Log into the system using the operator who belongs to the corresponding Access Group.
- Observe that the rule isn't available to view in the "Configuration" tab on the left navigation panel.
Scenario 2: Delegate a paragraph rule.
- Delegate a paragraph rue by clicking on Action > Add to favorites.
- Enter the Access Group and Title.
- Log into the application using the operator who belongs to the corresponding Access Group.
- Click on My Rules link from Operator menu icon.
- Open the rule.
- Observe that it is not editable.
The rules such as Data type, Decision rules, Correspondence, and paragraph have Actions > Delegate options which are shown under "Configuration" tab in the left navigation panel.
In case of the Pega platform the "Configuration" tab is present for the Manager portal but there is no Pega CS 7.1.3 specific out of the box Portal which contain this tab.
Paragraph rules have both the options Actions > Delegate and Action > Add to favorites. If the add to favorites option is selected then the rule is displayed under the "My Rule" navigation link, though these rules lack modify access due to privilege criteria.
As a local change for Data type delegation,perform the following steps:
1. Add the "Configuration" feature from "pyCaseManagerLinks" navigation rule to the Pega CS custom Portal.
2. Include the PegaRULES:User4 access role to the delegated access group.
3. Include the "OpenDeveloperForm" privilege to @baseclass to make paragraph rule editable under "My Rule" option.
Note: In Pega CS 7.1.5 this feature will be included.
0% found this useful