Unable to delete a node from AES
SummaryAfter the system administrator removes the reference to a node from AES, the node continues to show up.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to ReproduceTry to delete a node from AES.
Root CauseThe prlogging.xml file still contains references to AES related appenders.
Here’s the explanation for the reported behavior:
If the monitored node contains references to AES appenders, then the node is created on the AES server automattically.
Perform the following steps to remove the node from AES:
- Shut down the monitored node.
- Remove the appenders in the prlogging.xml file that reference AES appenders. (They will contain the class SoapAppenderPega.)
- Redeploy the WAR or EAR file containing the changes, if required. (You have not externalized the prlogging.xml file.)
- Delete the PegaAES-Data-Nodes reference for this monitored node using the AES Manager or theAES developer portal.
- Restart the monitored node.
Published April 19, 2017 - Updated May 4, 2017