Unable to delete a node from AES
After the system administrator removes the reference to a node from AES, the node continues to show up.
Steps to Reproduce
Try to delete a node from AES.
The prlogging.xml file still contains references to AES related appenders.
If the monitored node contains references to AES appenders, then the node is created on the AES server automattically.
Perform the following steps to remove the node from AES:
- Shut down the monitored node.
- Remove the appenders in the prlogging.xml file that reference AES appenders. (They will contain the class SoapAppenderPega.)
- Redeploy the WAR or EAR file containing the changes, if required. (You have not externalized the prlogging.xml file.)
- Delete the PegaAES-Data-Nodes reference for this monitored node using the AES Manager or theAES developer portal.
- Restart the monitored node.
0% found this useful