Unable to delete ruleset version locked by unavailable user
Deleting ruleset versions results in multiple errors.
Unable to delete the ruleset.Total errors : 2
Steps to Reproduce
Navigate to, Designer Studio > System > Refactor > Delete Rulesets > Ruleset name & ruleset version.
The errors occurred due to the below scenarios.
- Rules were checked out by another operator
- Rules were checked out by an unavailable operator having unknown credentials
Perform the below local-changes:
- Open the specific rule (for which the error displays) in Designer Studio
- Release the lock by selecting Release lock option from Rule Actions
- Delete the related ruleset version
Perform the below action when the rules are checked out by another operator having unknown credentials.
Execute delete queries on the pr4_rule and pr4_rule_vw database tables to remove the specific rule entries.
Published February 1, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.