Unable to delete segments
Unable to delete segments.
This segment is currently in use by a running Campaign and cannot be deleted at this time
Steps to Reproduce
Delete an existing segment in the ruleset.
A software use or operation error:
- Few segments are locked before changing the PegaMKT data source and Pega Marketing external class mapping.
- Few segments are corrupt. These segments are created with an earlier PegaMKT data source. The new data source created, did not have the privilege to create a table on the PegaMKT data source. Additionally, the external mapping on the PegaMKT class is modified.
- Few segments in the segment class are deleted. The rest of the segment components still exist, such as, like report definition.
- Few segments include references to the data flow. The class that the data flows refer to is deleted. During the deletion, the ValidateDelete activity refers to the data flow of the PegaMKT-Data-Customer class according to pattern inheritance.
Perform the following local-change:
- Remove the segment lock instance from the lock table pwbv4_rule_locking (displayed in the tracer).
- Grant the PegaMKT database user with the permission to create table. Segments can now be deleted.
- Perform a private edit of the ValidateDelete activity and remove the Jump condition during deletion of the segment.
Published March 30, 2018 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.