Unable to delete work item attachments in AES
Unable to delete the URL attachment in Autonomic Event Services (AES) and Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC). The Delete icon does not display.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a work object in AES or PDC.
- Add a URL as an attachment.
- Delete the URL attachment..
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
This behavior is currently not supported and is scheduled to be supported in a future Pega release. Perform either of the following local-changes:
- Delete the URL from the Audit history.
- Pega 7 standard Advanced attachment view features a popup with Link-Attachment.AttachmentListEmbed*All embedded listview with pyDeleteAttachment column that uses the TrashButton control to delete unwanted attachments. The view uses the HaveAttachmentDeletePrivileges When rule to determine whether to set the pyDeleteAttachment property to true (enable deletion), which ties to control the TrashButton. AES has a custom version of TrashButton which does not render.
Copy the TrashButton rule from the procom ruleset to PegaAESCriteria to enable delete in the Advanced view. Customize the HaveAttachmentDeletePrivileges When rule to modify when to delete and who can delete attachments.
0% found this useful