Unable to determine SMA settings to replace Extract Marker files
Unable to determine the System Management Application (SMA) settings to replace the Extract Marker files.
Steps to Reproduce
An error or omission in product documentation.
The following article did not mention the required steps for SMA:
Perform the following local-change:
The following SMA functionality can be used instead of clearing the extract marker file:
- To clear static content: Navigate to SMA > Advanced > Static Content Management > Delete Rule-File and ServiceExport cache
- To clear lookup list cache: Navigate to SMA > Advanced > Static Content Management > Delete Lookup List cache
- To clear ServiceExport: Navigate to SMA > Advanced > Static Content Management > Delete Rule-File and ServiceExport cache
- To regenerate Libraries: Navigate to SMA > Administration > Rule Utility Library Extractor
- To clear Generated Classes: Navigate to SMA > Advanced > Class Management > Class Detail > Invalidate All
Published July 23, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.