Unable to do a 'Save As' for a section with dynamic layouts
Financial Services Industry Foundation (FSIF), Customer Service (CS), and Service Case Manager for Financial Services (SCFS) were installed on Pega 7.1.9.
After installing this combination when trying to use Save As feature on a Dynamic Layout (to save it as a section), the modal displayed does not show any rulesets or its versions.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in into the system as Developer.
2. Open the section pzADPError.
3. Click Save As.
4. Observe this presents a list of unlocked or available ruleset.
5. Cancel the Save As screen.
6. Now left click the Layout tab (in blue).
7. Click the circled tick.
8. Observe a modal is displayed, but the ruleset and the version are empty.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules: rule RuleSetDetails from PegaRequirements rule set must be withdrawn.