Unable to enter complete JNDI property name
JNDI property name com.webmethods.jms.naming.clientgroup cannot be defined for JNDI server.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in to Designer Studio.
2. Navigate to Records > Integration Resources > JNDI server.
3. Pick any existing JNDI server.
4. Navigate to Custom Properties tab.
5. Copy and paste the following to the property name:
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules:
.pzCustomProperties section has a text input bounded to pyJNDICustomProperty, and it has the maximum characters set to 30, which must be removed.