Unable to find PegaHCAUTH and PegaHCNME applications
User has performed an upgrade to Pega FrameWork for HealthCare (PFHC) 7.31 and includes the following old application rules:
- Authorization Management Solution Layer (PegaHCAUTH) - PegaHCAUTH: 07.05.61
- New Member Enrollment Solution Layer (PegaHCNME) - PegaHCNME: 07.05.61
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to the system with admin rights
2. Search for Applications PegaHCAUTH and PegaHCNME.
3. Check for operator ID and Access groups for PegaHCAUTH and PegaHCNME applications in Records explorer.
The Support for PegaHCAUTH and PegaHCNME is removed in the latest environments of Health Care Framework.
So, corresponding access groups and Operators are removed in PFHC 7.31
Here's an explanation:
An upgrade is performed on the system, application rules are present as data instances.
Because of which user is seeing Application names in Designer studio header.