Unable to find value after wrapping up an interaction
User adds a checkbox control to the Interaction work area and configures the checkbox with an onChange event to post the value. User selects the checkbox and the property is set to True on the Clipboard. However, the value is not present on the Clipboard when the user wraps up the interaction.
Steps to Reproduce
- Modify the interaction screen to include a checkbox on pyWorkPage
- Add actions to post value on change
- Create a new interaction and select the checkbox that was added
- Verify that the property is set to True on the Clipboard
- Click Wrap Up
- Reverify the value on the Clipboard
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. The script that was used in the Wrap Up, removed the values of the properties which had a validation attribute. The issue occurred for some properties because they were used in the sections that were referenced in multiple places. As a result, the property was in the Document Object Model (DOM) multiple times and the checked value was overwritten.
- Apply HFix-50430
- Ensure that the application is designed such that each property is included once
Published March 28, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.