Unable to login to Pega platform
Error on logging in to Pega platform. Fields to input username and password do not display.
There has been an issue; please consult your system administrator
Operator:Unauthenticated or not available
Node:No ID available
Steps to Reproduce
Click the URL. The error occurs.
An issue in the custom application code or rules. The Pega system Browser requestor type is changed to have PegaMKT:Unauthenticated as the access group. However, this access group does not exist. Therefore, the error message displays when the user allocates an unauthenticated session to the browser session.
Perform the following local-change:
- Change the System Name of a node to an un-edited System Name and make the below edit:
<env name="Identification/SystemName" value="prpc" />
Typically this can be the out-of-the-box PRPC System Name.
- Restart the system
- Log in and navigate to System Admin> Requestor Types
- Select the Pega Browser Requestor Type
- Change the Access group to PRPC:Unauthenticated
- Change the prconfig back to it's original state
- Restart the JVM
Published December 23, 2019 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.