Unable to login using custom servlet with PRPC 6.2 SP2
User is unable login into the PRPC application server using custom servlet url.
Message Error: You lack access required to execute RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY @BASECLASS ACTIVITYSTATUSEXCEPTIONHANDLER #20110712T004905.627 GMT.
Operator ID Unauthenticated or not available
Requestor ID HEEF67330F52AFE3C9C3D5B4A213F3D95
Timestamp Fri Feb 05 09:38:50 EST 2016
Engine Version PegaRULES 6.2 SP2 (coreAssemblyCached_62SP2_0022)
Steps to Reproduce
- Define a new custom servlet mapping in web.xml with AuthenticationType set to PRCustom.
- Try to login using the custom servlet URL.
An issue in the custom application code or rules is identified as root cause of the issue. The Authentication activity itself requires authentication to run which is causing the error.
Follow the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Open the Authentication activity rule configured in Service tab of the Authentication Service rule.
- Uncheck the "Require authentication to run" checkbox present in Security tab of the Authentication activity.
- Save the Authentication activity rule.
- Restart the PRPC application server.
0% found this useful