Unable to move to next screen by clicking Submit
Unable to move to the next screen by clicking Submit.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a pagelist
- Create a section with a grid with pagelist as it's source
- Configure each pagelist item with an 'Add' button and an 'Edit' button
- Create a modal dialog section
- Use properties of their own to collect information on the section
- Submit the modal dialog. Properties referenced in the modal dialog add information to the pagelist as part of the post processing
- Click the Submit button on the main page. The Edit button performs data transform as pre-processing by copying the data from the pagelist to the modal dialog properties
- Click the Submit button in the modal dialog and perform an edit
- Perform post-processing to update the page list item
- Click the 'Submit' button on the main page
Class of the pagelist was an abstract class. Since all the properties were of the same class, no value was stored. Hence, the change was not reflected and the flow was stuck.
Perform the following local-change:
Change the class of the pagelist from Abstract to Concrete.
0% found this useful