Unable to pass parameter to function from section
"The parameter is not set."
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a JS function which accepts the parameter
2. Add this script to harness
3. Add a button control in the section and add this section to harness mentioned above
4. In the section use the onclick event and choose action as function
5. Call the parameterized function from the section and pass clipboard property as parameter to function
6. Check by alert or logging if parameter is passed sucessfully or not.
This issue is resolved through the following local change: Add the parameter name to the function declaration and the parameter was passed successfully.
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.