Unable to pass parameters to data transform from flow in Data-
You have a flow in a class derived from Data-. When you configure a connector to apply a Data Transform, if that Data Transform is also in a class derived from Data, the connector does not display the data transform's parameters, making it impossible to use the data transform.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a data transform in a Data- class.
2. Create a flow in a Data- class.
3. Set the data transform in the Set Properties area in a connector.
The root cause of this problem is a defect in Pegasystems’ code/rules.
This issue is scheduled to be resolved in Pega 7.1.9. Apply either of the below Local-Changes to resolve the issue.
- Use a wrapper Data Transform in which you can call the Data Transform with defined parameters.
- Use a Data Transfrom from @baseclass.
50% found this useful