Unable to perform search on the Knowledge Management portal
Unable to perform a search on the Knowledge Management (KM) portal as no results display on entering a keyword.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the Knowledge Management portal
- Click Knowledge, Help sites and Via Benefits
- Click Preview.
- Perform a search. No results display
In the KMSearchRDHelpSite activity, pyReportClassName points to the out-of-the-box class. The ContentSearchHelpSite report definition is not changed to point to the custom layer.
Perform the following local-change:
- Modify the KMSearchRDHelpSite activity
- Modify the ContentSearchHelpSite report definition to use the client's class
- Add the Boost search configuration
- Install HFix-55028