Unable to post the check box value
Unable to post the check box value in repeat grid while user is selecting check box very quickly, with Pega 7.1.9.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a section with Repeat grid.
2. Configure Checkbox as pySelected.
This issue is caused due to a known limitation with the current Pega Event infrastructure.
If there is any AJAX in progress (or) if the event queue is not empty, it cannot schedule other actions.
Hence if a check box value is posted, while a previous one is still in progress, the subsequent is lost.
Perform the following local-change steps:
- To introduce a busy indicator.
- To place the checkbox in a different section.
- To disable the checkbox selection.
- Check if the actions configured on checkbox can be reduced as many Refresh sections are configured, this would take good amount of time.
As this is a known issue, user has to rely on the possible local-changes and this needs a design change as users are acting on checkboxes too fast.
0% found this useful