Unable to remove all records from an embedded page
A user converts XML content returned from a REST service to a Clipboard page using the Parse-XML method in an activity. After the conversion, there user is unable to remove all the records from the specific embedded page list. The requirement is to remove all the records and retain a single record.
Steps to Reproduce
- Input XML content with an embedded page list.
- Use the Parse-XML method in an activity to convert the XML content to the Clipboard page.
- Invoke a data transform rule and copy the specific record from the original page list to a temporary page list.
- Use the Remove method to remove the original page list property.
- Re-add a record stored in the temporary page list, to the original page list property.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules: Issue with the new Assembler.
Perform the following local-change:
Set the following Dynamic System Setting (DSS) to switch back to the old assembler system-wide:
Note: Perform the following steps if the user does not want to switch to the old Assembler system-wide:
- Change the SwitchToOldAssembler DSS value to false.
- Save the @baseclass.pyEnableOldAssemblerForParseXmlRules WHEN rule into the class on which the Parse-XML rule is invoked and always returns true.
Published December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.