Unable to select a function on decision tree
Unable to select a different function on the decision tree. The default function first string in relation to second string is added to the decision tree by default. However, when the user changes it to evaluate when the When rule returns True, it does not change the function and is stuck with the default function.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create or check-out a decision tree rule
- Click the dropdown menu
- Select the functions
- Verify that no function is selected on the decision tree
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment. All Menus is not upgraded on the user application.
Perform the following local-change:
- Navigate to Configure > User Interface > Application readiness > HTML5
- Switch to the User Interface (UI) Elements tab
- Click the Upgrade Show Menu button under the UPGRADE ALL THE MENUS CONFIGURED VIA "SHOW MENU" ACTION TO NEW MENUS heading
- Run the pzSetMenuFlag activity
- Relogin and modify the decision tree
Published December 2, 2021
100% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.