Unable to set Dynamic Values
A "Custom Section" in which a repeat grid is referred is used. Unable to set the default values here.
Steps to Reproduce
1. In Pega Survey, refer custom section in the Simple question.
2. Use a repeat grid in the section.
3. Before loading to that question page, set the values to the repeat grid. No values are set.
The properties in the repeating grid are not correctly set in the data transform.
1. Add a step in pre-data transform whose functionality is to append and map in which it is setting the values of the properties of the repeating grid to the required value in a loop.
2. Add another step prior to the step mentioned above to remove the already appended data.
Published January 31, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.