Unable to source a chart from a data page
A chart, in a section, sourced from a clipboard page or a data page does not display data. The data is visible on the clipboard but the chart does not display the data on the UI.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a Chart from the Advanced group of controls in a section
- Select Gauge-Half Arch for the chart type
- Select Data Page as the source of the Chart data and pass the required parameters
- Select Other Functions and select a property on the Data Page from the Dial tab
- Select any of the choices available for the Function drop down
- Click Save
Data page of type ‘Page’ does not display data while using a Chart control, but data page of type ‘List’ works with the Chart control. The chart does not display data as the .pxResults is not populated in the clipboard for the Chart control. The chart includes an Aggregate function whose source is List based.
This is an expected behavior with a data page. Use a Data Page of type ‘List to display data for the Chart control.
Published October 5, 2017 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.