Unable to upgrade FSIF framework post Pega 7.1.7 upgrade
You upgrade from PRPC 6.2 SP1 to Pega 7.1.7. Post upgrade you are upgrading the Financial Services Industry Foundation (FSIF) framework. During the import process the system requests schema changes that have already been performed.
Even after applying the schema changes, the screen which starts the import still states that the PAF_RULE table should be created for class "Rule-PegaAcct-Financial-"
Steps to Reproduce
After upgrading to Pega 7.1.7 attempt to upgrade the FSIF framework to observe the issue.
The root cause of this problem is defect/misconfiguration in the operating environment.
Follow the below local-change procedure to resolve the issue.
1. Run the Drop_FSIF_Sample_Tables_Oracle_SplitSchema.sql
2. Run the Drop_FSIF_Snapshot_Tables_Oracle_SplitSchema.sql
3. Run the PegaFSIFSampleData_07.sql
4. Run the PegaFSIF_07.sql
5. Run the Paf_rule_triggers_oracle_SplitSchema.sql
6. Import the PegaFSIFSampleData_07.01.05.zip from wizard (import), do not select "enable advance"
7. Unzip the PegaFSIF_07.01.05.zip and import PegaFSIF_07a_rules.jar from command line
0% found this useful