Unable to use DSS from Expression builder while Circumstancing
When invoking a Dynamic System Setting (DSS) using the Expression Builder in the Circumstance Definition to obtain a DateTime value, the Circumstance Definition rule is not saved.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a DateTime property.
- Create a Circumstance Template linked to the DateTime property.
- Create a Circumstance Definition rule.
- Use the Expression Builder to include the below statement,
- Save the Circumstance Definition rule.
This issue was determined to be a product enhancement request.
An enhancement request, FDBK-13353, is created for consideration by Pega Product Management.