Uncaught TypeError: $(...).on is not a function
Internet Application Composer (IAC) was used to integrate PRPC into the portal. This worked as expected in PRPC 6.1 SP2. However, when the application was upgraded to Pega 7.1.8, the harness called from user portal was not rendered.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a harness in Designer Studio.
2. Set up IAC by deploying PRgateway.war.
3. Create a Java web project that authenticates user through IAC.
4. From Java web project, call the harness created in Designer Studio.
JQuery V1.6 was used here. JQuery supports only versions 1.7 and above on Application Programmer Interface (API). Using an old JQuery version is the root casuse of this behaviour.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Stop the server on which Java web project is running.
2. Include JQuery with Version 1.7 or above.
3. Clear cache and tempfiles from server and browser.
4. Start the server.
Published February 11, 2016 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
100% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.