Unexpected behaviour Onclick of New button in the Listview
User configured to call the harness on-click of link in the portal, this harness has the Listview in the section(Listview of type Data-Admin-Calendar).
In the Listview rule, in the Organize tab, selected New button to create the new instances.
Issue: Listview results are displayed with New button in the harness on clink of the link in the portal, on click of the new button the should get the "Short Description", "Calendar Name" & "Starting Date" but UI displaying with only "Short Description", remaining fields ("Calendar Name" & "Starting Date" ) are invisible.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create Listview of type Data-admin-calendar, select New button in the Organize tab of the Listview and refer in the section.
2. Refer the section in the harness.
3. Add a link in the portal and refer the harness in the action tab of the link.
4. Click on the link then Listview results are displayed in the UI with New button in the top left corner.
5. Click on the New button and observe the behavior.
Issue is due to lack of parameters required when doUIAction Activity is getting called from Customer Process Manager (CPM).
0% found this useful