User is able to add a script into a URL using View XML
The user is able to add a script into a URL using View XML.
The reference .pySkills(1)ok is not valid. Reason: unexpected character 'o' at position 12, expected dot.
Looks like a syntax error message.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the Pega application on Edge
- Open the Clipboard
- Open a Clipboard page that is part of a page list, and select View XML
- Copy the URL of the generated XML
- Paste the copied URL into a new tab in the browser and click Enter. The generated XML should display
- After the index for the ThePageName value, OperatorID.pySkills(1), for example, insert random text and resubmit. Error occurs
- Insert a script in the same place and submit. The script executes
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Published January 20, 2020 - Updated December 2, 2021
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.