Users see a red x with a fail message after the harness reloads
The Customer Service 7.2.1 application is being used on Pega 7.2.1.
The Interaction harness has been customized so the Intent Task list is displayed in a grid.
A user can single click items to move them to the 'To Do' list or the user can double click the item to begin working on the Intent Task.
After the user processes the Intent Task and clicks Confirm on the Confirm harness, the user should be returned to the Interaction screen to process more Intent Tasks or wrap up the Interaction. There are times, however, when a red x with a fail error is displayed instead.
Error on the screen:
There has been an issue; please consult your system administrator
Error in the log:
Caused by: com.pega.pegarules.pub.generator.RuleNotFoundException: Failed to find a 'RULE-OBJ-MODEL' with the name 'SELECTEDTASKCLASS' that applies to 'PegaCA-Work-Interaction-Call'. There were 1 rules with this name in the rulebase, but none matched this request. The 1 rules named 'SELECTEDTASKCLASS' defined in the rulebase are:
1 unrelated to applies-to class 'PegaCA-Work-Interaction-Call', for example: 'Rule-PegaCA-Intent-Task'.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure the CPMTasksByCategory section with a repeat grid that has more than one column. The first column references the CPMDisplayTaskInMenu section.
- In the properties for the repeat grid, configure double click actions to Close, Create Work, and 'Refresh-Current harness'. The 'Refresh-Current harness' action should also call a Data Transform and Activity rule.
- Configure the pyLabel property in the CPMDisplayTaskInMenu section with the same double click actions as in the repeat grid.
- Create an Interaction and double click on the pyLabel property. Notice the ReloadHarness call is executed successfully.
- Create another Interaction and double click on the other column in the repeat grid. Notice the ReloadHarness call fails.
There are double click actions configured in two places: at the grid repeat level and on the label in the first column of the row.
The error occurs when the user double clicks on the row because the call to ReloadHarness is trying to find the Data Transform in the PegaCA-Work-Interaction-Call class but it actually exists in the Rule-PegaCA-Intent-Task class.
If a control is inside a grid and the 'Refresh-Current harness' action is specified to call a Data Transform or Activity, it is executed in grid row context. If the same action is configured on the grid, it is executed in context of the clipboard page in which the grid is rendered.
In this case, the page is pyWorkPage so the code is trying to find the Data Transform in the class associated with pyWorkPage.
The functionality was designed this way to support backward compatibility.
Perform the following local-change:
In the double click actions on the repeat grid, call the Data Transform and Activity prior to the 'Refresh-Current harness' action.
0% found this useful