Value is not saved when same property is used twice
When a property is being used twice in a section in two dynamic layouts, the input value of the property in first dynamic layout is overwritten by the second one. The property value is not saved if changed from the first dynamic layout and the user clicks Save.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a case type
- In the section of an assignment, use two dynamic layouts and set two UI control. For example, Text Input in each dynamic layout and reference the same property
- Use the 'Run visibility condition on client' option to show or hide each dynamic layout and use a Dropdown control to set the visibility value
- Run the case and attempt to save the property value by providing an input to the Text Input field in the second dynamic layout
An issue in the custom application code or rules. On setting the same property in different layouts in a section and selecting 'Run visibility condition on client" as checked, then it always passes the value present at the bottom of the Document Object Model (DOM).
Perform the following local-change:
- Uncheck the 'Run visibility condition on client' option
- Add a refresh section action in the dropdown so that whenever the value of the dropdown changes, the complete section is refreshed