Wait shape behavior incorrect
Parent case waits for the case dependency at wait shape though the child cases are resolved.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a case with a child case
- Checkin Do not lock the parent case when the child case is being performed in the Advanced tab of the child case in the case type
- Use the Wait shape dependency in the parent case where it should wait until the child case reach the Status status. The Wait shape does not progress after the child case reaches the Status status
Explicit commits to the pyWorkCover form application end are present. Hence, the lock on the parent case is not released. Explicit commits to pyWorkCover must not be present. The platform must take care of commits.
Perform the following local-change:
- Remove the explicit commit
- Write a new option for the Obj-Save
0% found this useful