Wait Shape having Case dependency is not working
A Wait shape in the child case waits for the parent case to reach up to a specified status. This does not work for the second instance of the child case.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a parent case and a child case for the parent case.
2. Use Wait shape in the child case to wait until the parent reaches the specified status.
3. Process the parent case till it reaches the specified status and now child case can proceed further.
4. Move the parent case to the previous stage where the child will be created in the last step of the parent case by using change stage local action.
5. Now process the parent case. The second child case will be created.
6. The second child case will not wait for the parent case status.
Submitted product enhancement request item FDBK-14484.
An enhancement request has been created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
0% found this useful