Where Am I? fails when subprocess is defined on embedded page
The 'Where Am I' option does not work when a subprocess is defined on an embedded page in a flow.
Unable to open an instance using the given inputs: pxObjClass = "Rule-Obj-Flow", pyClassName = <Work Class>, pyFlowType = <Flow Name>
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a flow in a work class with a subprocess shape in it.
- Choose the embedded page option in the Define flow option.
- Select a page property which is mapped to a data class.
- Select a flow created in a data class.
- Run the flow from the work class and proceed to the subprocess flow.
- Click the 'Where Am I?' option which displays on the work object screen.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules: pzWAIGetFlow and GetLocationForAssignment activities.
When performing obj-open for the flow, the incorrect flow class value is referred.
Published September 13, 2018 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.