Withdrawn rules are displayed in the Application Explorer
When reviewing rules from the Application Explorer in Designer Studios, user observes that rules of any availability are display not strictly the available rules.
Availability of the rules in question can only be determined after opening a particular rule.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a rule in a RuleSet version.
- Create a rule with the same name in a higher minor version of the RuleSet.
- Update the rule in the higher RuleSet version to be 'Withdrawn'.
- Ensure the application stack contains the RuleSet in question.
- Observe the withdrawn rule is shown in the corresponding class in the Application Explorer.
This is the expected behavior. That will be considered as an enhancement request to the product.
An enhancement request, FDBK-17841, has been created for consideration by Pega Product Management.
0% found this useful