Words split at EOL in RTE for read only mode
Words are split at end of line, and in following line there are additional spaces.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Login to the portal.
2) Launch the PegaKnowledge portal.
3) Click on the create link on the top navigation header.
4)Add the title and abstract to it.
5) Enter the data in Rich Text Editor (RTE).
6) Now save-draft the content.
7) Click on the Preview button displayed at the top header.
Rich text editor content is not word wrapped in read-only mode.
Published June 19, 2017 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.