You are in a loop and cannot close it message on closing a tab
A popup displays with the 'You are in a loop and cannot close it' message on closing the case tab using the Close icon 'X'. Requirement for the Cancel or Discard changes action to work. The Cancel and Discard changes action must be implemented after the last save.
You are in a loop and cannot close it
Steps to Reproduce
Install the ported hotfix of HFix-27143.
A software use or operation error. Library for the section generation is not triggered.
Perform the following local-change:
- Open the generateCellContent Rule-Utility-Function (RUF)
- Generate Library
- Resave the section
- Remove the Extract Marker file to regenerate all the sections
- Restart the server
- Generate the GenerateSectionBodyHTML--(String8119d405d65e5fc1b82614ef9838ee7f Rule-Utility-Function
- Generate the Library Harness
- Revalidate and save the pycasebody section
Published April 1, 2020 - Updated October 8, 2020
Was this useful?
0% found this useful
Have a question? Get answers now.
Visit the Collaboration Center to ask questions, engage in discussions, share ideas, and help others.