Today we’re excited to launch a new blog written by us and for us, the Pega Community.
As a community, we’re defined by three core values:
- Collaboration. We’re better together than we are apart. We benefit more from sharing what works than from keeping it to ourselves. It’s about embracing Center-OutTM, not just as a software design principle, but also as key to scaling innovation in a way that promotes digital transformation without also undermining the competitive advantages of individual businesses. The values of sharing and reuse do not result in sameness, but rather lead to accelerated innovation.
- Making a Difference. We’re lifelong learners. We constantly strive to know more so that we can increase our impact at the companies we serve, and in the world we inhabit. Making a difference means acknowledging difference. Just as the Pega Platform is built with an understanding that an effective enterprise application needs to consider personas, channels, and integrations from the very beginning, the Pega ExpressTM Methodology acknowledges the importance of every role in a project. Whether a System Architect, a Business Architect, a UI/UX specialist, a Data Scientist, a Decisioning Architect, or a Robotics System Architect, we all have function. We are all committed to deepening our education while widening our experience in order to meaningfully and increasingly contribute to Pega projects.
- Crushing Complexity. We’re not afraid of the tough stuff. We’re problem-solvers who thrive when faced with a challenge. Regardless of our role, we love the Pega Platform because it makes the basic stuff simple so we can focus on solving truly complex problems in creative ways that quickly drive business outcomes.
This blog is for us and by us. The posts that we publish here will promote engagement by sharing tips, tricks, and high impact practices from members of our community. This will be an inclusive space, where everyone has a voice. And it will be a space where every member – from every project role and every organization type – will have an opportunity to share what works and to explore complex issues that truly matter.
In the spirit of community, we’d like to see this blog take on an emergent quality in terms of both style and theme, with contributions from Pega colleagues, partners, and clients alike. In everything we share, however, our aim is to share content that is collaborative, that helps you to make a difference, and that inspires you to crush complexity with Pega technology each and every day.
Here are just a few examples of recent posts to the new Pega Community Blog
Please visit regularly, follow @PegaDeveloper on twitter, and add community.pega.com/blog/feed to your favorite news reader. We have lots of great content lined up and we encourage you to send in blog posts of your own on any topic that you feel would benefit others like you. To submit an idea, join the content contributor program HERE.
Before you go!
- JOIN THE CONVERSATION on Collaboration Center
- FOLLOW @PegaDeveloper on Twitter
- SUBSCRIBE to the Pega Developer Podcast on Spotify or via RSS